Another Pair of Gluvs
Wishlist for next iteration on x-OSC glove. Depending on outcome of E-Textile vs Bend Sensor evaluation this glove might be made up of some combination of both of these kinds of sensors.
– 3 digital soft buttons on lower palm that can be reached by fingers of same hand
– sensor that captures bend of the wrist
– placement of RGB LED should be between thumb and index finger
– maybe LED light can be spread through fiber optics or diffused through material to make a line of colored light instead of point
– 2 vibration motors, one on either side of wrist
– flex PCB should be laid out to be the same for both hands (re-mapping of x-OSC inputs happens in software!)
– colour scheme: skin colours an dark colours?